Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, December 12, 2005

Heroes

As we all heard about the passing of comedy hero, Richard Pryor, I was reminded of the website of one of my current comedic heroes, David Cross.

PLEASE check out the current "David's Corner" entry at the Bob and David website.

Bob and David are Bob Odenkirk and David Cross, of "Mr. Show" fame (and only about a million other high-quality projects. Those two are possibly the most envied in my world right now. Had I the real dedication to the craft I could one day achieve their level of genius, insight, and near perfection. As it stands, I am just as unsung and unknown as I've ever been. Regardless, you HAVE to read this "Open Letter to Larry the Cable Guy" in its entirety. Absolute excellence!

1 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

You're right! It was good...

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home