Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Here's Why You Won't Hear Much from Me This Weekend

  • Always Spinning Plates!Thursday Night = Blues Bros. Gig
  • Friday Afternoon = Game Show Host
  • Saturday (1:00 PM) = Comedy/Juggling Show in Naperville, IL
  • Saturday (2:30 PM) = Comedy/Juggling Show in Northlake, IL
  • Saturday (8:00 PM) = Comedy/Juggling Show in Appleton, WI
  • Sunday (11:00 AM & 6:00 PM) = Comedy Juggling Shows in Oconomowoc, WI
  • Sunday ( 10:00 PM - ?) = Attend Alley Christmas Party with April, assuming I make it home in time.

SO...not much blogging going on from old Andy. I recommend reading some of my past posts from this week as I am confident you missed something. Also check out the many fine blogs in my links list and play some fine online games. If you could send along some positive blogger mojo to insure safe travels and good shows, that would also be very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Yo, killer weekend! I avoid more than two gigs a day. I'd need some drugs for that.

4:02 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I'm late, but hope it was a very good and productive weekend for you... just think: more money to buy presents with!

Makes me wish I had something going on I could have you perform for... I mean, what could be more fun than a good laugh with Andy?... and you even know where Boone is! LOL!

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home