Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Great! It's SNOWING!

Not a big fan of snow here. People who love snow freak me out because they are so clearly WRONG AND ARE DANGERS TO SOCIETY! Maybe all those snow-lovers will find themselves caught in traffic on a snowy day or at the bottom of an avalanche and they can rethink their position on the subject. In any event...

In honor of the snootful of snow I'll soon be driving in to get to my gig, I offer you a fun-filled, snow-related, PENGUIN GAME!

Since none of you seem all that excited about creating snowflakes, penguin flakes or otherwise, I thought I'd direct your attention to the "Save the Egg" game, found HERE!


Help me, Obi Wan.  You're my only hope.
This is, of course, brought to you by the fine folks at National Geographic. These are the same people who brought 2005's BEST PICTURE, "March of the Penguins" (STILL awaiting a review from Becky! ) Enjoy the game!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You lost your egg and it got too cold." WTF! I have to go to class. You can't keep posting these nonsensical mindblowing, time consuming novelties like this. It's the last day of school, already! I havvvvveeeee to gooooooooo. lmao.

Ok, so really, that was just cute--I'll have to make another attempt at alater date, though. In the meantime, keep my egg warm for me, eh! lol!

5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

March Of The Penguins was one of our favorite documentaries. My grand-daughter Kamalani absolutely loves it. Had to get her the video to watch Uncle Andy's Emperor penguini's as she calls them. :)

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Kamalani exhibits excellent taste, Ma. ;)

Christine, I cannot stop sharing internet time-wasters with the world. I'm just that evil.

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'm with you on snow, Andyman. It chased me right the fuck out of NY. For good.

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yep. The snow is among the resons why I'll be living in Las Vegas one day. The smoking bans are another, but the snow is ALWAYS a big reason to get the hell out of Dodge.

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Always an excuse with these Arizonians. Must be some sort of aversion to anything snow-related. ;)

3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. . . snow sucks and I have a lot of it up here. Wind chill sucks too! Woot for the game!

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hey there, Emily! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. I've checked out your blog and Gemma's a lot, but I have to register or something to comment. But I have a link up for ya.

Snow sucks and you're stuck in the LAND OF SNOW! Awful.

10:34 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

I love snow. Yeah... I'm a danger to society. Sue me. ;)

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home