Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Gift of Penguins

How cute are these penguins?
See this? This is the lid to a hand-painted box I bought yesterday for a fellow penguin-lover. I filled the box with all sorts of candies and chocolates from MANY different stores. I even included a bag full of peach penguins, one of my favorite candy treats. Mind you, these are the GOOD peach penguins (black & white) and not the stupid ORANGE-COLORED ones. That's love!

This is among the coolest of penguin creations I've found and I am actually sad to part with it. I scanned the lid and I'll be content to have it as my screensaver for a little while. I contacted the artist and I may commission some new penguins for my main website, assuming I ever get the time or money to update the damn thing.

MMMmmm...Useless entertainment!Anyway, I got most of my Christmas shopping done yesterday. Tomorrow I'll probably set up the tree in its stand and light the damn thing. I have another fairly busy weekend with gigs this weekend so I had better get all that crap done soon.

While reading the Louie Report blog, I noticed one cool item for my Christmas list (click the photo or web link for more info), should anyone feel like spending a few bucks on me. If not, I'm really just bringing attention to a cool blog anyway.

There's also a reissue of the definitive book about the saga of Louie Louie by Dave Marsh. Apparently it has some updates from the original printing, as well as new cover art. So I suppose I'll be needing to get my hands on a copy of that book too. Zeesh! The funny thing is...I don't read much, if ever at all.

In other news, I still can't seem to post comments to any blog that has Haloscan. So...Gordon...if you're reading...you can't cut off my pony tail even if you wanted to. It is the source of all my power!

4 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

I don't know why Haloscan is stupid sometimes... It makes me think I should be going back to Blogger... I'll assume that's why I haven't seen you on my blog lately... ;)

I love the can! That is soooo cute! What a cool idea for you to give someone since you ARE known for your penguin-ness.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Wow - that's, like, an emergency penguin kit. In case you're driving down the highway and you run out of penguins. Rock.

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I've been to your blog every day, Sue. I just haven't felt the need to comment lately.

GW, you ever have the peach penguins? Tasty good. I could be convinced to send you a sampler. ;)

11:04 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Oh... okay, Andy. I accept that. ;)

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home