Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Getting Bush OUT of the House!

Couldn't have said it better myself!
I'm cleaning some of the photos and graphics out of the old hard drive today. I have a rather odd assortment of things on there. Pics sent to me, photos I found and liberated from other sites and blogs, and things that just made me laugh.


Seen this movie too fucking many times!  I want a NEW movie.
Since I'm about to enter 2006 with TWO lousy gigs, and since the economy is not one iota better than it was before I've decided to vent a little frustration on the man most responsible for the woes of myself and the country by posting a montage of G-Dub photos. Then I can get them off my hard drive and eagerly await something else to clutter up my computer memory.

Great.  An ensemble cast of losers!
Don't bother giving me any pro-Bush political nonsense. I rarely do any sort of political things here and I'll delete any overly political comments anyway to avoid pointless flame wars. Never forget, in Andy Land, I reign supreme and I'm always correct! Besides, to defend that which is indefensible is abhorrent and wrong and you should have your head examined...if you can afford it in this lousy economy.

Amen!  Of course, you might have to get him drunk first.  Shouldn't be a problem.

5 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Dude, I wouldn't blow Bush with a stolen mouth.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Now THAT'S funny!

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No charge for the laughs, Jade. Just pay it forward. LOL!

10:51 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Merry Christmas, Andy! Did you get the card???? You've been tagged!

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy, Sue.

Yes, indeed I just received the lovely card. Many thanks for the thoughts. I'll be posting about it later today.

As for the meme, thanks, but I don't meme so feel free to tag all you want...just don't expect a response.

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home