Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Andy Asks Bitchitude the Burning Question, "Would Ya?"

Would I what?Christine is running a contest. Basically, all month she will answer the questions from her blog readers and the answer that inspires the most comments will be "the winner" and the person who asked the question will receive FABULOUS PRIZES from her. I hear the prizes will include many a Hawaii-centric item. If I win I'll probably get a can of SPAM and a really, REALLY fat Polynesian dude that can't cook. Either way, I asked her the most important question ever asked and she answered.



The question: "Would ya?"

That's it. This is a game men play often when in the company of other men. The idea is that a guy will thrown out a name to another guy and then ask, "Hey...Would ya?". As an example, I would say to my brother, "Hey...Angelina Jolie...Would ya?" and then I would await his response.

Of course the game rarely has names of people that attractive. No, the game usually involves names of people that most guys "wouldn't" except for certain circumstances, which are briefly explained in the answer. Another example. "Uh...Doris Roberts...Would ya?" The answer could be, "HELL NO!" or "Uh...Sure...With yours." You could even get a "On Christmas morning with my family present!" and that would really mess up your brain. It doesn't really matter what the answer is, it just ends up telling a lot about the person answering.

Men play this game all the time, with people we know and celebrities as the subject. Howard Stern fans have probably hear a version of this game where the question comes in three parts; Bang, Marry, and Kill. Then three names are rattled off and you have to decide in an instant who you would bang, who you would marry, and who you would kill. Yes, I know...Men are juvenile morons. That's why "Would ya" seemed like a most excellent question to ask the great Bitch at Bitchitude.

Go see the long and VERY unusual list of names I threw at her and feel free to leave a comment. Hell, just comment to tell her who half of the people on the list are! ZEESH! I did a little free association to come up with the list and it apparently made a section of Christine's brain liquefy and ooze out of her ear. In that, I was a success and do not need such things as Kona coffee...But go leave a comment anyway. You never know, she could send me that workout chick from ESPN 2. She claims to be givin' good lei away after all. ;)

If you'd like to ask Christine a question and enter the contest CLICK HERE.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Very Good Luck to you Andy. Just curious, was your name on the list?

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Nah, that wouldn't be fair. We all know that no woman of quality could resist me.

Of course, you need only read the post at Bitchitude to get the full list. While you're there...leave a comment. LOL!

12:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Kim, his name wasn't on the list, but it most certainly would have garnered a comment worthy of yee hah and something about his tail. ;)

You know what, Andy? I haven't seen any "special" cans of SPAM, only the plain ol blue ones.

Good Luck! Remember, commnents count for the whole month!

PS I just finished up a 15 weeklong semester--my brain is already liquefied! ;)

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey where's my Gratuitous Mention?
I've been snubbed by worse. I am sick and tired of having my name Goggled and coming up only on the sex offender sites. But you know I still love you Andy!

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home