Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thanks, Blogywood.

I'd forgotten how much traffic comes my way from the fine link-dump known as Blogywood. You can find many fine links to unusual websites, news stories and photos from across the globe. Why just the other day I went there and saw a post for SPAM University. Sadly, the link led me to a place other than the Spam Museum, but it was fun being mislead for that instance.

I like a lot of these web-oddity sites. Places like Blogywood, Attu Sees All, D-Sign, and The Goose (and others) are not only fun places to surf during the day, but links from those types of sites can really bring in the readers to your own blog. Well most of those can drive traffic. I somehow have been deleted from Attu's link list with no explanation. Too bad. I got a lot of readers from him.

Anyway, thanks again Blogywood for the fun reading and the fun readers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger centrocampista said...

I should thank you Andy: you were one of the first to put my site in your linklist, which made people visit Blogywood...So don't worry, I won't remove you from my linklist :) Cheers and keep up the good work!

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home