Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not that I'm Big on Bumper Stickers...


But if I were to apply one to my car it would probably be this one.


Bought two today. One for me and one for my brother. He'll understand.

I'm heading out to Auburn Hills, MI today (with a stop in Ann Arbor to visit little bro) for my last of three gigs at Great Lakes Crossing. Showtime is 12 NOON on Saturday November 5th. If any Michiganders are in or around the Detroit area I'd love to have you at the show.

1 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

I'm just curious... do people go around claiming to see Johnny like they do about Elvis? If they do, I never hear about it....

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home