Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm Back, But I'm Tired!

As you would expect, a trip to LAS VEGAS can be a bit taxing on the noggin, body, and pocketbook. Couple that with a red-eye flight back to Chicago and you get one sleepy-eyed blogger.

Looking for something to eat???  Maybe?
I'll have lots of stories and goodies to share with you soon. For now, I have to consider unpacking, contemplate showering, postulate what to make for dinner, and pontificate over the wisdom in taking the Flying Penguini to Sin City.

1 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

I'm with B'tude...

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home