Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 28, 2005

About Twelve Hours to Go!

OH, Happy Day!
That's right, kiddies. Tomorrow (Tuesday) marks one of the most excellent & joyous days in history. Why? Because tomorrow, "March of the Penguins" is released on DVD!

Naturally I'll be among the first people to own a copy. I'm hoping to find a place open at midnight so I don't have to wait.

Gotta Buy TWO Copies!Get yourself and everyone you know a copy of this movie. Shoot for the widescreen version if available so as not to miss some of the breathtaking beauty and expansive landscapes found within the film.

This is quite possibly the best film of the year and it has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is worth watching. Now you will be able to happily say it is worth owning. Remember, there is a major gift-giving holiday or two coming our way. ;)

I'll have info on the extras later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Already bought and watched my copy today! I'll sift through the few extras they've got later after I get some work done.

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home