Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Why Am I Always to Blame?




The Penguinis I sent to Sue in Iowa have gone on a drinking binge. Naturally, she blames me for sending alcoholic Penguinis.

She hasn't even considered the fact that most people, when faced with the prospect of eternity in Iowa, take to the bottle. They've already tried to escape. They must have seen the endless rows of corn fields and thought being drunk was better. It clearly is her fault for not locking the liquor cabinet.

Besides, all Penguinis are party animals. Just wait til you see what my personal Penguinis do in Las Vegas later in November!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now, from experience, I forewarned her that they were little boozers AND to lock the liquor cabinet...

2:40 PM

 
Blogger em said...

I think, out of personal responsibility, you need to begin a Penguini Rehab Clinic...I mean, c'mon, you're the one driving these little buggers to drink by sending them to the land of pigs and corn.

I smell a class action suit:)

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy, em! Any daughter of Sue is a future blog-crush of mine! Thanks for stopping by.

By the way, the Penguinis were BORN drunk! Sending them to Iowa just mae them break into the liquor cabinet faster than usual.

Jade, I shudder to think about what will happen.

;)

11:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penguinis in Vegas! There ought to be some good photo opps. in that one!;-)

3T

12:56 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

It wasn't that I was BLAMING you, I just thought they should have come with a disclaimer. I mean, btude tried to tell me, but TOO LATE. The little buggers weren't even trying to hide their naughty behaviour.

I accept full responsibility. They're gonna fit right in...

Oh, and I've NEVER tried to escape from Iowa. I happen to like it here! LOL!

4:05 PM

 
Blogger em said...

but if pepsi were booze, Mom - you'd be a raging alcoholic.

I think the Iowan penguini need to be honorary Irish...

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'm pretty sure I'd have to get into drugs if all I had to look at all day was the great plains.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Geez, Em... shhhhhhhh ....
Ah, yes. Irish Penguini. They could get into a LOT of trouble on St. Pat's, couldn't they?

8:19 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

GEEZ, Becky! ...and what blogwhore-type thing would I have to do for THAT to happen?!?! Besides, I really think Hubby might object...LOL!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Actually, that's what I plan to send out in return for fan pics once the Penguinis run out.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home