Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 17, 2005

What the Heck is This?


I'm wondering about the thing in the middle of this screen shot. The small pop-up window with nothing more than an exclamation point and an OK button. It has mysteriously shown up randomly when viewing a few different websites.

I always just close the window and not hit the OK button, in case it is something evil, but I've no idea. So...anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

2 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Never got it. Don't want it. You keep it. I think you're probably a wise man NOT to say "okay"... but then I don't know you well enough to know when you might say okay, so I guess it's a personal decision. I, personally, would not say 'okay', but that's me. Safe. ;)

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I took this screen shot in September, Jess. Just getting around to posting the pic now.

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home