Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

How Pathetic Am I Really?

Do you see this? Look at this thing! Have you any idea what this is? THIS is a fan pic from Sue at The Torn Pages. She's been desperate to get her hands on some Flying Penguinis and she found out this was the best way to get them. Well sort of.

I actually had to make this photo for her. I meant it as a joke. She left a comment for me about how difficult it is to find something penguin related to add to a fan pic...or even make a fan pic...or even send one to me...from Iowa. I just figure she doesn't have a digital camera or a scanner. I've been to Boone, Iowa. I'm freakin' AMAZED there's a computer in the damned town! Forget the digital camera. So I, being the smart-ass that I am, made a fan pic for her and posted a link to it on her own blog.

Being a practical Midwestern lass, figured that a job well done needn't be a job done twice and therefore she posted the photo on her blog. I have to admit, that's pretty damned funny.



So anyway, here is her fan pic, full of all the fake sincerity and mock adoration that I have so come to enjoy with this little blog nonsense. She'll receive her Penguinis and take her place among the most dysfunctional of all families, The Penguini Posse.

It is really telling when an entertainer is so desperate for attention and love that he'll actually write the fan letter for you. Yep. I'm something truly special. Where's that Draino?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I know, I know. We should have a slash title. Like entertainer/attention whore

4:02 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

::pouting:: FIRST I would like to say I DO own a computer (several, as a matter of fact)... and I DO have a scanner... and I DO have a digital camera. What I don't have is a.) penguins and b.) time.

There. I've said it.

Doesn't mean I don't think YOU did such a wonderful job that I didn't think I needed to do it myself!! You're right! THANKS again, Andy... I'll be sure and treat them well, honest... I won't let the cats eat even ONE of them! ;)

7:30 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

Sue, it is all good. I was just exaggerating the story for comedic effect.

Once you have your Penguinis you can do whatever you want with them, but I appreciate protection from the kitties.

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home