Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The House of Sand and Fugeddaboutit

November 7th through the 11th April & I will be in our home away from home, Las Vegas! Mostly relaxing with a little bit of work stuff thrown in there.

Looking very forward to this because we BOTH very desperately need a break. Given the economy and the nature of some of my impending financial and legal situations, this may be the last vacation we get to take for a long, LONG time.

It's funny. We both used to never take a vacation of any kind. We always thought we'd never be able to find the time nor the money for a vacation. Then we made it a priority to try and save up and schedule one in there. Soon afterwards we realized we could in fact get a couple of weeks a year to blow off some steam. Now we're back facing the prospect of not getting to take any, only this time it is because we really might not be able to go as opposed to just thinking we could never afford to go. This will be fun for sure.

We're actually very excited this time because we're going to head to some more out of the way places. Some local bars and hangouts are on the agenda as is the Neon Museum, a place we've wanted to see for years! Even though it is not officially open to the public, the prospect of getting to see "The Boneyard" is just awesome for us.

I'm also hoping to snag some tickets to see Tim Conway & Harvey Korman at the Stardust. MOST excellent!

If any bloggers are in Arizona, Nevada, and all parts west and are close enough to come on out for a visit, I'm all about buying drinks for new friends. Besides, you'd be in VEGAS and I guarantee it is much more fun than where you are right now. Trust me.

Speaking of Las Vegas, I seem to be linked to another blog with a Las Vegas feeling. Check out BeTuMan and enjoy reading your favorite posts in English and Spanish. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't contact me and let me know they're linking to me. I'm always very good at the reciprocal link thing. A Permanent link will be up soon, whoever you are.



I'm even linked to some other blog called Rumo a Pequim and I was only recently contacted about the link. Of course since I can't read a damn word of the blog nor the e-mail asking for a link I will hold back on adding this one to my permanent links list. Really now, tell me what language this is so I can translate or send me an e-mail I can actually read. That's not too much to ask, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

What fun!! ... and, no, as you well know I'm nowhere near Las Vegas. But enjoy!!

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home