Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Give a Blow Job or a Box of Chocolates to an Orphan or Shut-in Day

Perhaps "Sweetest Day" had a catchier ring to it.

Click here to learn why Sweetest Day is a crock-o-shit. That is to say, it is a crock-o-shit if you are one of the LOSER, HOSE-BAG, BITCH-FLAPS that expected presents or jewelry from your man today.

Go do something nice for someone considerably less arrogant, self-centered, and ignorant than yourself like you're supposed to do and stop making guys buy you presents. Christmas is coming soon enough you greedy whores!

By the way, I don't celebrate Sweetest Day. Neither does my lovely wife. I do, however perform MANY shows for the elderly every year. I get a pass today.

Thanks, Kellie for the info.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I don't know any shut ins. Nor would I give them a blow job if I did. Does that make me a bad person?

I haven't actually tried but it appears I have to join Live Journal to leave a comment on Kelly's site. Is that true? I'm not joining LJ but Kelly's site is entertaining.

4:18 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

"Making guys buy me presents" nearly made coffee shoot out of my nose.

If That Man of Mine actually remembers that Christmas is not just a day to unwrap what I've given him, I consider myself ahead of the game.

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yes, Bud. You're going to HELL for not blowing a shut-in. I noticed you made no mention about not knowing any orphans. ;)

You have to sign up for LJ to leave comments, which is why I never leave any comments at her blog myself. Never been a Live Journal fan. Can't stand their layout and their templates, but if the blog is worth reading that's all that matters.

GW, you must be in the minority with regard to the making guys buy you stuff thang. Judging by the relatively large amount of panic shopping I see at April's store, the ladies have managed to convince a lot of men that presents had better be happening on Sweetest Day if they ever want sex again, Truly awful!

I'll buy you a present for Christmas if you're needy. :)

7:31 AM

 
Blogger E.P. said...

How 'bout getting a blow job from an orphan? Does that count? If so, I've done my part....

Besides, I think I DID buy her chocolates.....

1:53 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I think getting a blow job FROM an orphan is a different holiday altogether. I think it also may be illegal if done properly.

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home