Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 07, 2005

Free Stuff Revisited

So you want FREE STUFF but just can't get a handle on what it takes to receive free goodies from old Andy? Today is your lucky day!

Sure I could just direct you to the FREE STUFF link, but that is WAY too complicated. Here's the Cliffs Notes version of that post.

E-mail me a fan pic


=


Andy Martello Collector's Card


E-mail me fan pic AND post it on your own blog


=


Instant Louie Louie Collection CD


If said fan pic ALSO features you with some sort of penguin
(photos, drawings, stuffed toys, anything penguin related)


=


Flying Penguini Juggling Kit


If said fan pic happens to be of a lovely scantily clad lady

=


ALL OF THE ABOVE!

This isn't rocket surgery here. Ask any of the Penguini Posse yourself. I'm usually a pretty easy sell and I always bring on the goodies. All I ask for is some shameless plugging and visible signs of your love for me, even if you're just faking it in order to get FREE STUFF!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I think we have eachother covered on this one! I hope you'll get lots of naked ladies.

5:06 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

DAMNIT! I'm TRYING! Do you KNOW how hard it is to a.) get a picture of me b.)get a picture of me WITH clothes, nevermind the scantily dressed version c.) find a friggin' penguin in Iowa (why do you think I WANTED one???) d.) send all of the above to you

I mean, I'm REALLY tryin' here, Andy! The link is the easy part! ;)

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LMAO!

I've been to Iowa. I know how hard it is to find a lot of things there. Hell, I almost married a girl from Iowa.

Of course, you don't have to go all out. Sure you can get as creative as you want, but really...it isn't THAT hard to come up with something that would get you some Penguinis.

;)

9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home