Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Flying Penguinis Are No More

Penguinis in St. LouieThat's right, kiddies! The last remaining Flying Penguini Juggling Kits known to man have all been sold.

My client at yesterday's gig bought them up to give away as prizes for co-workers who completed my impromptu juggling lessons.

Fun stuff for an employee appreciation day.

So...Cherish the Penguinis you have and tell them how much you love them for you have a true collector's item.

Scrounging up some pussy!Until I find something of equal penguin goodness to offer in return for a fan pic I'll be sending out the Collector's Cards and Louie Louie CDs as thank-you prizes. I'm sure I'll have some other good Andy-centric items to offer as FREE STUFF so I encourage you to show your Andy Land Love at every opportunity.

So which lucky blogger was the last to receive such a great prize? Gordon of Blog THIS, Pal! Be sure to check out his blog and enjoy these photos he took of his Penguinis misbehaving.

1 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

I will hug them and pat them and call them George.

okay, maybe not...

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home