Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Failure

Every search engine claims to posses the ability to bring you the most relevant links and content. For some time now, Google has been the leader of the pack.

Today I found out why.

If you type the word, "failure" (with or without quotes) into a Google search and then hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, you'll be whisked away to this site.



Now I am thoroughly convinced that Google does indeed provide the net-surfer with the most relevant and accurate information. I must thank E-Pauly for bringing this to my attention.

Lord knows how long it will take before Rove and his gang find a way to get Google to alter the truth. So be sure to pass this along right away, before the truth eludes us all once again.

1 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

I caught that! Too funny...

3:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home