Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, September 19, 2005

Respectfully...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You know who you are! I've had a long day and it seems person after person wants to piss me off today so I offer this simple general message to all.

If you're not sure if I'm talking to you or not, just assume I am and try to figure out how you can make it all up to me. If you're 100% confident I'm not talking to you then feel free to go about your day and not be troubled with my nonsense. Just know that I'm watching you very closely and your time may be up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

It ain't me, Babe. No no no it ain't....

Hope today is better.

4:42 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

"Respectfully ..." Heh. You remind me of one of my favorite bits of writing; a phrase from something I never actually read in full but it captivates me nonetheless:

"'Shut up,' he explained."

Yeah. I love good writing.

4:58 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

::tiptoeing quietly out of the room::

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home