Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 24, 2005

More Links - Brain Depot and The Goose!

I just received an e-mail from Mr Yaikz at Brain Depot. Brain Depot is a blog, not too dissimilar to Attu Sees All. Similar layout and design, also a big link dump filled with internet oddities, also kind enough to link to me.

What is different about this one is that ANYONE can post to the site. They have a login and password set up for anyone who would like to add something else to the site. I'll have to remember this one next time I have some shows or articles to promote. I haven't fully checked it out yet, but it does have some good stuff in there, if not a few excellent links to and photos of scantily clad women, which you KNOW I love. LOL!

Please check them out and feel free to use them as a good source for all things insignificant and amusing in the World Wide Web.

I just found out that The Goose still has my link up and running. I had mistakenly thought he dropped me like a bad habit and subsequently cleared him out of my link list. As it happens I was wrong and I am very pleased to direct your attention back to another good link dump. Lots of good stuff and the occasional mention of my own writing can be found there. Please visit The Goose.

As always, thanks for the links folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home