Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

MMMmmm, Penguin Zipper Pull!

Check out this cool little present I got from my mom the other day. April got one too. Now we can open our zippers with style! Wait, that came out all wrong. Ah well.

Thanks, Mom!

More penguin news tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Which zipper will you be pulling down with that little gizmo?

5:07 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Now we can finally use the words "Penguins Fly" in a sentence and not have it be false.

9:02 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Hi~~~ Just popping in to say I've just found you through Becky and Jade and am getting my penguin thrills! Of course, I'd seen those naughty penguins doing all kinds of things once they hit their new owners. Very entertaining! I'll be catching up on your archives over the next few days... would you mind if I linked to you?

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hi Sue.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Feel free to link away! I see we have many a mutual friend in the blog world so I'll be sure to link back.

Enjoy the archives. If there's anything worth reading let me know. I think this whole blog is crap anyway. ;)

1:19 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Hmmm...no crap found so far! ;)

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You're not looking hard enough. I disguise the crap as scintilating content. ;)

5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home