Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

HUGE Jump in Traffic Today

I had numbers considerably more like they were several months back and oddly enough, there was no real explanation for it. It seems nobody new linked to me nor blogged about this site. About all I can figure is that my post, "Respectfully..." seemed extremely interesting. Strange world. I'll never get this een-tur-net thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all the religious zealots searching for penguins after reading this: Penguin wars: French wildlife film sparks US religious skirmish :)

12:51 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Thanks for that link, Christine. My mother told me something about this but had no refernce for me. I have a few opinions about this and will comment later.

Am I the only one holding back a joke about Jade "rubbing off"? I know I can't be the only one thinking about it. When can I see the video? ;)

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home