Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Boobs Help Make New Orleans Great...Again!

It is no secret that New Orleans was a great city. If not for the food and the music, then certainly for the extremely large quantity and easy availability of NAKED BOOBS! Love it or hate it, New Orleans is the place to see public nudity as both an art form and a way of life (if not also a way to get free drinks).

Sadly, I've never been to New Orleans. However I have watched "Girls Gone Wild" so I feel more than qualified to talk about the place. Without New Orleans I'd have never learned the most valuable of lessons a young man can learn; women will do absolutely ANYTHING for cheap, plastic, beaded jewelry. If for no other reason than that one New Orleans deserves to rise again.

Of course, making that happen is no easy feat. In fact, feet have nothing to do with rebuilding NOLA at all. No, the two body parts that helped make the city great will play a major role in helping it "bounce" back. Ladies and gentlemen (but mostly ladies) I direct you to...





The premise is simple. Photos of naked boobs (both men and women alike) will be used to encourage people online to donate money for hurricane relief. You want to see the boobs, you pony up the dough. We all know that people spend countless BILLIONS of dollars a year on internet nudity. This time your money will go for a more noble purpose, though I can't imagine anything more noble than giving me a reason to whack off.

When I found this site (thanks to Outhouse Rag) I was reminded of a story I wrote for The Cheers before the last Presidential debacle - uh, I mean election. This column, titled "Socially Responsible BOOBIES" dealt with the same concept of using our need to see naked breasts for the common good (Click the link to read.).

The absolute best, if not the first to implement this genius tactic is the Blogger Boobiethon, which raises money for breast cancer awareness and research. They're baring all again this year if you'd like to help.

I am hopeful that beads and boobs will never leave the landscape of New Orleans. Now that all of the rebuilding contracts are being handed over to G-Dub's bestest of friends I doubt that NOLA will be even remotely the same again. Luxury condos and country music in New Orleans??? FUCK YOU! In any event I find it most excellent to see someone bringing the power of the internet and the allure of the lovely lady lumps together for a good cause.

2 Comments:

Blogger E.P. said...

What? No graphic examples of these fine donations of humanity? Andy... you're slipping....

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well, Eric...I'm too cheap to, uh...help out.

:(

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home