Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, August 12, 2005

Snazzy New T-Shirts!

As you can plainly see, I have received my prizes from the lovely Jessika. What I wasn't expecting was a second shirt with the "WINNER" graphic I created for my blog. So in essence I got two t-shirts for submitting some silly essays to her contest. Not too shabby!

The shirts are comfy and they look very cool. I just wish I looked better in them.

I sent Jessica a Vegas Brothers t-shirt as a thank you. I don't expect to post any photos of her modeling the shirt though. I requested some particularly naughty poses and being a gentleman, I must keep those photos to myself, should she choose to send any. ;)

Thanks for the prizes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Well if the only places you can wear the shirt are your bedroom and the gym (both places you where you can work up a sweat) than that's fine with me. ;)

We're hoping to have some baby tees and tank tops down the road. I'll keep you and your curves posted.

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home