Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Quick Road Trip

Just got back from Toledo, Ohio. Toledo is the home of the Toledo Mud Hens and my FAVORITE hot dog joint on the planet, Tony Packo's Cafe! I should clarify and say that Packo's is my favorite NON-Chicago-Style hot dog on Earth. You really CAN'T compare Packo's to any other hot dog in the world as they are truly in a category all their own.


Every time I'm near Toledo I try to stop at the actual restaurant, but more often than not I have to settle for going to a local grocery store and buying packages of Packo's hot dogs and sauce to take home. Today I did BOTH! The hot dogs and Chicken Paprikas at the cafe are the BEST. The take home versions totally ROCK, but nothing can compare to being there.

My freezer was reasonably well-stocked on Packo's, but after today's trip I'll be good to go for a long time! Thank GOD for clients wanting the Corporate Plate Spinner!

I even stopped by the Mud Hens park gift shop (The Swamp Shop) and bought a few trinkets for my lovely lady.

Aside from some traffic delays on the way home it was a MOST EXCELLENT DAY! I got to make a living doing what I love. I ate WAY too much of my favorite food. I paid homage to a Minor League baseball team.

Oh yeah, Kim told me I was HOT. Of course, she gets all wet & sweaty for Mr. Clean so I can't really get too excited about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home