Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, August 12, 2005

How Could I Not Love this Blog?

I was ordered by Funky Freddie to check out this blog. Since Freddie scares me I do what he says most all of the time.

When I arrived at the site I found a post about these adorable Gentoo Penguins seen in the photo. The post was titled, "Penguins Rock!" I didn't have to bother reading anything else. So far as I was concerned, the OC Hairball Blog is on my personal "Required Reading" list!

Should the owner want to do a link exchange I'll happily add the blog to the permanent links list. It has many a fine and unusual listing of internet finds. Good reading for all, indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home