Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fewer Posts for the Next Couple of Days

Working my ass off the next few days.

Two gigs on Tuesday, one Wednesday, two Thursday...all Blues Brothers gigs...all within a few blocks from one another.

It started with a trade show booking at Navy Pier, that's why there are three days of bookings.

It was GOOD fortune that we were able to pick up additional gigs on Tuesday & Thursday. It was even BETTER fortune that those gigs were close to the Pier. The BEST FORTUNE of it all was that they were all Blues Brothers bookings. No costume changes. No muss. No fuss.

Of course I'm busy most of the day and pretty tired afterwards. I'll get time to talk about the Mustard Day Fest and all of the happenings of the past weekend soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Don't get hot and flustered; use a bit of mustard ...

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

WOO-HOO! High speed access at the trade show! Look at me! I'm blogging from work like the rest of the world!

OK, that thrill is just about over

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well let me get my hat and galsses for ya.

;)

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home