Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Classic Rock All Stars

Last night I once again worked with The Classic Rock All Stars. As always, they delivered a great show for fans of great rock n' roll.

As it happened, I made mention of these fellas one year ago in my blog. Since just about as many people read my one year anniversary post as read my very first post, I thought I'd link to my very second post, "Sex, Drugs, & Rock n' Roll (Minus the Sex & Drugs)". Traditions have to come from somewhere and my tradition of mediocrity has STRONG foundations!

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home