Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"Andy-Mania!"

It must have to do with the blog posts and my already well-traveled website.

I've been receiving many requests for an Andy Martello collector's card this year. However today alone was quite impressive and fairly unprecedented. I received about a dozen requests from all parts of the globe.

Bulgaria, Texas, California, Canada, Connecticut, Iowa, Italy - it is quite amazing!

I can't imagine why, suddenly there are so many requests from Texas. That's where the lion's share of the e-mails came from today. Hmmm...

Someday I hope to be as famous as I feel right now.

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Wouldn't it be fun if your mug started showing up on signs in Crawford?

5:49 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I understand you can sell my cards on eBay for $1.00! If I've signed the card they can go for as much as FIFTY CENTS! ;)

Actually a friend decided to sell some of my cards as a joke and he actually got a winning bid of $5.00, which was astounding to me. LOL!

I'm actually thinking of running for Texas Governor now. I KNOW it can't be that hard of a job. They took out all of the really tough job requirements after Anne Richards left. ;)

8:28 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

GEEZ-O-PETE!

Between last night's post and this morning I received another 8 or so card requests!

Canada, California, Illinois, Australia...If only I could make this translate into gigs and actual fame. LOL!

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home