Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, July 29, 2005

The Sun is Shining on this Dog's Ass Today




Would ya look at that! I won myself a blog contest. The very lovely Jessika (ongoing blog-crush!) decided to run a humor writing contest at her blog and since the rules seemed easy enough (write something and make her laugh) I decided to submit a couple of my favorite essays, "A Clown in Kentucky" and the infamous, "Hair of the Dog".

Since I highly doubt I'll ever win any other writing awards or even be read by anyone outside of my little blog world I choose to be as proud of this award (and the accompanying cool t-shirt!) as I would be if I'd won a Pulitzer. Besides, I get all squishy thinking that a bodacious babe like Jessika is thinking about me at all so I have to "stomp & shout, work it on out" don't I?

Many thanks, Jessika. I am sure that you'd win a few contests of my own if I ever ran any. You'd certainly be in the top ten of my "Hottest Bloggers that I'm Unlikely to Ever Sleep With" contest or the "Ladies that Would Surely Not Ever Talk to Me in Real Life" contest. ;)

No matter what, you'll always be one of my favorite people, especially now that I know you have such great taste in humor writing. LOL!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

[BLUSHING!]

Glad you keep coming back, kid.

Closest I'm getting to you is Toledo, Ohio on August 3rd I'm afraid.

Been to Philly. Didn't seem as bad as Kentucky then. Probably a good thing. ;)

4:18 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Congrats, Andy. You SO deserve that.

8:09 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Aw, it is all in good fun, Bud. I just wanted to make Jessika laugh.

HappyPuppy, thanks for visiting and commenting. I'd ask for a link exchange, but I see that your blogs may not have room for a link to me. LOL!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

Yea Andy!!!! Big kiss and Hugg for the winner!

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home