Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

SPAM You Can Use

No I'm not posting another photo of a can of SPAM. That's next week. ;)

I am quite sure I did not receive this from a regular reader as the e-mail would suggest. However I am all about useless information. Therefore, Check this out & enjoy.


From: "Gillam, Ashley" agillam@WeberShandwick.com
To: "'andy@andymartello.com'" andy@andymartello.com

Subject: Interesting site with video clips and bathroom facts
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:33:20 -0500

Hi Andy-
I thought you might be interested in adding a link to www.angelsoftpresents.com. It has a sweepstake and bizarre bathroom facts (did you know that the most common bathroom blunder is falling into the toilet when the seat is left up?). It also has cool clips of the Angel Soft "Bathroom Moments" commercials. I'll bet some of your readers can relate to those.

Best,
Ashley Gillam
agillam@webershandwick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home