Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Regrets. I've Had a Few.

I got the sweetest mention from Golfwidow in her blog today. Click HERE to read the entire post as it is pretty cool and rather fascinating. Of course I am compelled to quote the section where I am mentioned. It is part of a MEME in case you couldn't figure that out.

"5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

We don't have a Sonic, and we don't have Andy Martello. And you're damned right I regret it."

Funny. Most people regret having me IN their lives.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

pffffffffft!!! She just wants to be an ex!

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Maybe she wants to be a Nicky Vegas ex, but I've no idea what that has to do with me.

;)

11:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Too sweet, GW! and lmao Kim!

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well Jade, I've worked in AZ before. I'd do it again.

See my post about playing in your area. ;)

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she's after your body, Andy. (Snicker, snicker).

And by the way, I got my penguini's today! A thousand thank you's and a great big kiss on the cheeks! And thank you for the autographed card and DVD. A big MAHALO!!!

As soon as I can take a picture of them eating some good local food, I'll email it to you. After the 4th of July holiday and our get together with Doyle, Chris and Becky. I can take a picture with all of us and the penguinis. That would make a great fan pic for you.

12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home