Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mega Penguinis



So this is WAY overdue, but at least I got to it all. It seems that people just can't stop themselves from taking photos with the Flying Penguinis. They're popping up all over the darned internet and even youngsters like Missy and Kamalani are being corrupted! I don't know what to say. My guess is that Ma has to occupy her time somehow and she's decided to confuse small children across the island. LOL!


The madness seems to be centered in Hawaii these days. Check out the shots featuring the Buckleys, Becky, Bitchitude & Doyle. If I ever play Hawaii I'll be bigger than Don Freakin' Ho!


Thanks for the lunacy guys. Click on the pics for larger views!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Andy! And we sure do hope you get to play Hawaii soon. So that the Hawaii Blogger Coalition and the flying penguinis can be there to cheer you on! Can you imagine 9 penguini's on one table? Sheesh! :)

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

OOOHhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

Count me in! I'll come to Hawaii!

4:35 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Ride it out while you can, Andy. I've done gigs with parrots screeching right next to me and therefore through my mic and in-ear monitor. Gigs with fire engines racing by. A poolside gig when an impromptu game of water polo broke out. That'll fill you with confidence.

A Hawai'i gig would be fun. Hope we can be there at the same time. It would have to pay handsomely, though, for me because that's one long ass trip.

5:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home