Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, July 25, 2005

In Honor of Kim

Kim was bitten by a dog this past weekend.

She was kind enough to post a photo of her injuries as well as one SMOKIN' photo of her lovely self in the "before" section.

Since I have been internet crushing on her all day (Did I mention she posted a FINE photo of her not-so-bitten self?) I thought I'd post a photo of myself after one DOOZY of a blowout.

Maybe she'll get all squishy for me, seeing me all bloodied up. Who knows?

The scan doesn't really do justice to the spectacular color and severity of the injury. I had to be about 15 or 16 here.

This happened to me after school one day. I got into it with someone about something. I forget what. After much "discussion" I ended up with quite the shiner.

The person who gave me this? One of my teachers!

If that wasn't humiliating and disgusting enough, that teacher was a woman!

Yep, my drama teacher, Ms. Roupas, decided to give me one hell of a big gash on my eye. I can't blame her. If I'd spent months learning all sorts of kick-ass Hollywood make-up techniques I'd want to show them off too.

She was dying to have a little fun with her new make-up skills and I was more than happy to be her victim. The principal of the school was fooled at close range and even started taking me to see the school nurse when he saw it.

I suppose I shouldn't have come home and scared the ever-living shit out of my mother by hobbling home, but nobody ever said I was a good kid.

Hope you're feeling better, Kim. By the way, you're even a hottie with the scars!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang you Andy! I really thought someone gave you that shiner. Your teacher did a great job, and makes all the girls wanna kissie face with you. :P

There you go again pimpin' yourself out again! My, my Andy! ;)

2:32 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

You look like a young, bloody, Charlie Sheen. But in a good way.

4:50 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Very convincing!

6:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you're teacher did a great job! This reminded me of a time a group of us had 'art' wounds done on us; it looked so real. Anyway, we happened to be at a place that had a huge line up to get in. So what did we do? Use one persons injury to rush through the crowd to gain entrance to the event LOL It worked.

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

LOL, omg, I was all OH NO! when I saw the picture, only to find it was fake. (I'd have cleaned you up though...)Looks like your teacher had some...erm...skillz.

Thank you for the sweetheart words, I love you too.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

WOO-HOO!

Two Kims in one post! I should work on a full-on Kim collection!

LOL!

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home