Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, July 15, 2005

Busy Weekend for a Change

Booking locally today.

Then head to Auburn Hills, Michigan for gig tomorrow.

Head back home right after gig in Michigan.

5 Hour gig in Milwaukee on Sunday.

So...I likely won't be able to post anything for a bit. I must apologize to a few folks about my lack of posting. I mean I left you with plenty to read while I'm away but I've been neglecting my posting, commenting, and blog-whoring duties of late.

Been in something of a funk lately about the biz and working my ass off to try and get things on track. I've got a lot of eggs in The Vegas Brothers basket and I'm losing patience with some of the other stuff. With all that going on I've had little incentive to blog much of anything or respond to other things.

I owe Bud some comedy input regarding a silly law.
I owe Jade some commentary about something comedy related.
I should send Jade some cash or something helpful so her neighbors with nothing can have something again.
Ma, Bitchitude, & Doyle are posting Penguinis everywhere.
Becky leaves comments a plenty here and I haven't had much of a chance to reciprocate.
I've got to get all signed up as an imaginary internet harem boy for Golfwidow.

As you can see, I'm not up to snuff with my blogging responsibilities. Many apologies.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I have been worrying and wondering about you, Andy. It's cool though. Everything runs in cycles. You'll be back.

5:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy baby, it's okay. You take care of the things you gotta do first. We'll always be here waiting! :-)

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ttt

1:42 PM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

I second what Jade said...
and may the Penguins be with you!

6:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home