Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, June 25, 2005

WHEW! Done for Now

I finally got the promo video done for my friend. Now I can try to get caught up on housework, blogging, and all that crap.

I guess I've gone on long enough by now that finishing any of my Birthday Week stories would be pointless. So let me just say that We went to lots of fun places in the Wisconsin Dells, I made a few business contacts, and a few days later we went to the St. Louis Zoo to see my all-time favorite penguin exhibit.

Speaking of penguins, I forgot to mention that now playing in theatres (if you can find the damn thing) is supposed to be one of the best documentaries of all time, "March of the Penguins".

Penguins are making quite a year for themselves. They play a big part in the animated, "Madagascar" flick. They've got this documentary out. Nicole Kidman is voicing a penguin character in an upcoming film, "Happy Feet". Yep, penguins are mighty popular and I dare say it is all because of ME!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooohooooo! the penguini's are hitting the big time. I love your penguini's, they RAWK!

6:49 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Penguins. They're the new parrots. Or something.

7:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home