Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Saying Goodbye to a Friend

One of the best-traveled and most entertaining blogs on the net is shutting it's doors the week of June 25th. I wish this weren't the case as they have reached MILLIONS as well as showcased my writing for a long time now. Some of his stats...

70,000 visitors per day (up from 15,000 only one year ago) with the average visitor count per hour of 2,956

E-Pauly.com is closing shop. I guess Paul got a bit tired of all the work involved with running a successful blog. I am confident he didn't get tired of all the visits to the Roadhouse!

In any event, Paul is going away. I would strongly urge anyone wanting to try and capture some of his wide and varied audience (maybe someone with an online magazine that needs MILLIONS of readers) to contact Paul and glean some of his secrets, purchase the domain and have it refer people to your site, etc.. At the very least, check out his site and tell him how damn much fun it has been to read.

I'll miss his site and all the traffic it brought to my work. With hope, some folks will continue to visit me and read my columns. So long, Paul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home