Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, June 13, 2005

Printer Woes Soon Over (I Hope!)

So I made a follow-up phone call to Best Buy only to find out that my printer part can't be replaced and I HAVE to buy a new printer. Not good news at all, resulting in a greater if not severe disliking for Best Buy, a company I'd never had any problems with prior to this incident.

Then I remembered that about six months back I called HP directly to resolve a driver issue I had. During that call I purchased a one-year extended warranty directly from them.

A quick phone call to HP to make sure I'm not remembering things incorrectly resulted in a greater love for HP. Indeed I have an extended warranty through the manufacturer and they would be DELIGHTED to send me a brand new machine to replace the old one. They even apologized for the first machine breaking, citing that my particular model had been one of their most reliable.

WOO-HOO! I should get the new machine in a day or two and once I get the old one back to send to HP, I'm back in bidniss and I'm only out the $25.00 I spent to have the Best Buy folks take a look at my machine. The nasty letter I sent to Best Buy complaining of their ridiculous service plan renewal should result in some sort of "we're so sorry" bribery on their part and I'll be even happier!

Later today...More stories from Birthday Week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Well so far things seem fine. I'll feel much better about it when I have a new printer that works well and I can get my life back together with regard to printing, scanning, faxing, copying, etc.

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home