Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm Surrounded By Naked Women!

Thanks to the good folks at the Fu-Qtoo Blog, I'm surrounded by naked women!

They were kind enough to make me one of their Sites of the Day and link over here. Since they also feature LOTS of lovely naked ladies on that site, I'm very pleased to be surrounded.

So head on over there and read their blog. Don't forget to buy some Andy Martello-inspired T-Shirts from their main site.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dick said...

Thanks Andy!

So how is life in Andyland?

I hope all is good and you are doing well!

Richard A. Luhring III
http://www.fu-qtoo.com
http://fu-qtoo.blogspot.com
http://fu-qtoobabes.blogspot.com

8:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you a lucky one surrounded by all them naked wahine's. Wooohoo!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

Just when I think you're more evolved...you turn out to be just another man!

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

More evolved? Who's blog have you been reading?

WAIT. I got it, you mean more ENDOWED! Yes, I am that.

;)

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

When you say Andi inspired shirts.... does that mean like you wore them first or what?

3:21 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

There are a couple disigns that are based on lines from my comedy act and one I thought of while looking at one of their stock designs, Kim.

The Rooster with Tourett's, the Second Hand Smoke design, and the Phuck U Athletics are all "Andy-Inspired" designs.

I doubt that anyone would spend a plug nickel on some old rag I wore first. I know you would, but that's be cause Nicky Vegas let it slip that you're hot for my bod. ;)

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Better Looks at the Shirts...

Rooster

Second-Hand Smoke

Phuck U This one is two-sided.

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home