Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I Replaced My Belt, Now My Printer Needs a New Belt!

Belts are all the rage around here today. I had to go and replace an old belt I was wearing today. Not too soon thereafter the belt on my printer went kaput! Now I'm stuck without any printing capabilities for a few weeks. I may crack under the pressure and buy another machine before I get the old one back.

This drives me nuts because I LOVE my printer and used it for promo, photos, etc. a lot. What burns my beans is that last month my service plan on the thing expired. I'd intended to renew but Best Buy did not allow for the possibility of renewing the service plan on my Best Buy card. I had no intention of putting it on some other card so I let it expire. Then...POOF! No printer.

Ah well, that's life I guess.

I'll have some fun stuff about the many recent trips and a recap of "Birthday Week" later today. Until then, go read, "A Father's Wisdom: The $25.00 Monkey" at MBC this week. Maybe one day I'll have a direct link to that article to give ya. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Aww Andy, that sucks! I hate Best Buy, for various reasons, not that that matters.... Anyway, sorry about your luck my friend.

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Tawcan said...

I haven't used an inkjet printer in a long long time. I like the black and white laser printer I have.

Printers are always a pain in the ass to fix.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home