Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, June 06, 2005

Gig Today. Drive Tonight. Back Wednesday.

We're extending "Birthday Week" by a day or two and heading down to St. Louis later tonight. I'll be enjoying tomorrow at the St. Louis Zoo and soaking in the penguiny goodness of the best damn penguin exhibit I've ever seen. They've also got a Hippoquarium-like thing and a way-fun Lorikeet display. I love that damn place and it will be one great way for me to keep the birthday fun a rolling.

There will be many photos, links, and details of the week's worth of activities after that. Lots of stuff to discuss so be sure to stick around.

Until then, be sure to head on out to Malicious Bitch and read the first of three Father's Day columns, "A Father's Wisdom: The $25.00 Monkey". I've given new life to "The Father's Day Trilogy" and you can read them in order over the next three weeks there. Great pieces, all, and I'm very proud of them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will check out your article (s) on Malicious Bitch.com

Have fun in St. Louis Andy!
:-)

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Tawcan said...

Have fun!

9:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in St. Louis and say Hi to all the penguinis at the Zoo for me. :)

5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home