Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, June 09, 2005

"Andy: Warhol"

Photo Copyright 2005, Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved While going through photos for the last few posts, I came across some pics from a recent trip to Volo Bog. In there was this photo.

This was some sort of accident because I didn't pose for it and I have no recollection of hitting the button on the camera, except as an accident. I figured I could delete the image later since this was a digital camera.

As it happens this is just about the best damn photograph ever taken of me.



If I ever did get a book published, this would likely be the dust cover picutre.

I got to messing around with some of the gadgetry on my computer and decided to turn the image into a playful litle experiment.


I call it, "Andy: Warhol"


Photo Copyright 2005, Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you handsome devil you! It's a great picture, Andy.

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Awwww shucks. yer makin' me blush!

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

What? No ass-pinching?

LOL!

10:10 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Hello. Girl wood.

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home