Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, June 27, 2005

After Being Surrounded By Naked Women, I'm Even More Happy to Wear the Emperor's New Clothes

It is always nice to see that someone appreciates reading my blog, though I can't imagine why anyone would.

It is even more pleasing to see that someone not only appreciates my blog, but appreciates FREE STUFF!

What you're looking at here is the most recent of a string of Andy Land fan pics. This one is from the lovely and talented Ma of Tutu Bents Hale. She's been wanting some Flying Penguinis something bad and saw that there was a simple way to bring the little buggers into her life.

Apparently, this newest member of the Penguini Posse has dubbed me the EMPEROR of Penguinis. Who am I to argue?

Many thanks, Ma. Your package will be in the mail tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, thank you Andy! But you know you're the Emperor of the penguini's. Took Kamalani to see Madagascar and there they were...the penguini's. It was great seeing them plotting away to escape the NY Zoo!

11:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for my penguini's and other stuff. I was surprised at how fast they came. A big Mahalo!!

12:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home