Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, May 16, 2005

You Want the Best? You Got the Best! The HOTTEST Man In the World - In PENGUIN JAMMIES!

I told you I'd post a picture of me in my Penguin Jammies!

You thought I was joking. I wasn't.

I warned you this might not be pretty and yet, you encouraged me anyway.

You wanted to see what I looked like in my penguin outfit, all snuggly and warm, like a baby penguin ready for a cozy slumber.

And so...you have your wish.

Click HERE to see what I look like wearing some penguin garb!

Ladies, I may not be single, but I am dead sexy nonetheless. When you think of me, think fondly. Or should that read, "fondle-ly"?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!
B'tude is right. ;-)

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Andy, You and I are beginning to lose credibility, I fear.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You need to have credibility in order to lose it. I never had it to begin with. So I am fine with my madness and mischief.

11:06 AM

 
Blogger warcrygirl said...

I echo the first three comments Andy; you teaser you!

2:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in the hell is that? LOL

2:14 AM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

I want you bad! B'tude is right, you are a tease!

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

I am not a tease! That is what I would look like if I were in a baby penguin outfit. That's my head and the drawing is a baby penguin nuzzling under his mommy. What? LMAO!

Maybe I can take a few snapshots of my actual penguin pajamas, seeing as how you ladies just keep wanting MORE and MORE! Ahhh, so many women, so little time.

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Nicky Vegas said...

Trust me. You don't wanna see this guy in his jammies!

However, if you ever need a real thrill I own several pairs of silk Speedos and matching PJs. I am always available for my fans and I never tease, unless you're one ugly coyote with a ton of cash.

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Wel...uh...yeah, that's the crotch of the mommy penguin. What's your point?

Oh.


EWWWWWWWWW!

;)

12:11 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Thus, Andy answers the age-old question: boxes, not briefs.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! That was just scary!

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LMAO @ golfwidow! That was funny! I knew there was a reason I liked her! ;)

Welcome, Lillie! how'd you come to find this little chunk o' cyberspace? Good to see ya here. LMK if you ever want to do a link exchange and I'll try not to scare you again, though I can't make any promises. ;)

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Nicky Vegas said...

Aw hell, Jade, admit it. You still fondled anyway.

Of course I'd have expected to see this comment at The VB blog instead of here. Nobody would be able to blame you for spontaneous fondling there. We are, after all, FABULOUS! This guy? He's just a penguin-freak.

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home