Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Where, Oh Where has Malicious Bitch Gone?

Don't panic, but the Malicious Bitch site seems to be down. I've tried a few times tonight to access the place to no avail.

I'm sure it is some sort of site maintenance thing, but until we know for sure what's up can we all pretend that so many people went over to read my latest article that the site went kablooey?

We can?

COOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Yeah, you've done it this time, Andy. Check me out on the Louie Louie flap in Michigan.

4:58 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hmmm...the whole shebang was down when i tried yesterday, Christine. Must be another one of those mysterious cookies thing. ;)

Bid, I'll check it out. I was going to post about the Louie thing yesterday but had a few other things to do. I have something of a story about that to share today.

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Awww Becky, you know I don't read anything but my own ramblings.

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home