Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, May 30, 2005

What? A New Column from Me at MBC?

As promised, you can read a funnier and not quite as depressing version of my last post at Malicious Bitch. This is not a word-for-word copy of the post. There are in fact a few changes for comedic and emotional effect. Been awhile since I submitted anything anywhere and so I should remind a few of ya that sometimes my columns start off as blog posts. They make for good case studies if you're interested in the creative or comedic processes.

Just CLICK HERE to read, "Could Be Worse. Could Be Raining."

My personal favorite line in the updated version, "At 35, people start telling you how good you look for your age, assuming you look good for your age in the first place. If they have to tell you how good you look, they're just expressing surprise at the fact you are not already dead. "

By the way. So far...today...NOT RAINING! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Andy! :-)
I hope you do somthing today, that you enjoy! You're still quite young Andy!
Best wishes!
From the ol' bitch over at Stumbling/Grace;-)

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hey Jade, no need for presents or goodies. Electric bills are always going to be more important than presents for me. One of the reasons I've always hated my birthday is that it falls at the time of the month when we all have too many bills to pay, so I never expect to get myself anything nor do I expect anyone to get me anything.

Of course, if you want to send along some naked photos of yourself in lieu of gifts, that is always appreciated.

3T, I won't get to do much in the way of fun today. A litle bit, but not much. The next couple of days though I'll be traveling with April to some fun spots.

As for you being the "ol' bitch", I can't say for sure how much bitch is there, but I can say that the "ol'" part sure must be a lie. I want all the "ol' bitches" to look like you! WOO-HOO!

:)

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home