Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

MMMmmm, Penguin Jammies!

They wouldn't look as good on me.  :(


OK, so I'm not exactly modeling the comfy assortment of penguin pajamas in the Andy Martello collection. But YOU try and explain to your spouse that you want to put photos of yourself in your PJs online! Actually I just didn't feel like getting all dressed for a simple blog post. Moving on...

Here you see a rather fine mix of penguinwear for the bedroom. There are two different styles of red, white & black penguin jammies, which of course are mine. These I found at Old Navy at different times. Naturally I bought two pairs each so I'd have them for a long time. I wish I'd bought more! Really, penguin pajamas in MY favorite color scheme? BOOYAH!

The purple & white pair are actually my wife's. I think she may have had those darned things long before we met. How's that for proof that she and I are a good match! Without warning, she will upon occasion mumble, "I've got penguins on my pants" in a deep, comical voice. Awww...aren't we cute?

The blue & white penguin frolicking in a snowy scene is actually part of a full set of bed sheets featuring penguins. I believe we got those at Target or Wal-Mart. They're flannel and cozy and TOO HOT for the spring & summer! We found a similar down throw blanket not too soon after buying the sheet set, also at Target or Wal-Mart. We bought one at one store, and one at the other.

I didn't include the blanket in the photo because I'm a moron and forgot about the damned thing until just this moment. Nice, huh? I remember to get out the sheets & PJs, but forget about the blanket which is currently ON my bed.

Hard to believe some people think the internet is filled with useless crap, isn't it?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking your showing some good logic, in not posting a pic. of you in your penguin jammies. Spouses may very well frown upon that one. Speaking as a woman and wife, I know I would be frowning at the idea. But cool jammies none the less! :-)

7:40 AM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

That is sooooo cute that I may just throw up!

Love the purple ones though.

6:09 AM

 
Blogger warcrygirl said...

I love flannel jammies; I practically live in flannel housepants year round. I have a pair with milk, cookies and pastries on them.

Jeez, no wonder I'm fat! :)

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

That's OK, warcry girl. I put the pastries, milk & cookies in my mouth as opposed to patterns on the jammies.

Bromhilda, April also has a blue pair of the penguin pjs in the same pattern. They are adorable, for lack of a better term.

We're a very penguin-friendly home, here.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home