Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Link-A-Dink-A-Link-A-Link-A-Do

Andy Land is ever-growing, much like my waistline and my contempt for society.

Please welcome into the Andy Land family of most excellent blogs...[tympany & fanfare]

Last Girl on Earth
I had actually checked out this link some time back when I found it mentioned at Bud Buckley's blog. Just the other day the lovely and abundantly talented Deni Bonet, contacted me directly after reading Golfwidow's blog. Golfwidow professed the eternal greatness of Andy Land, Deni came here to profess her undying love for my blog, and the rest is history.

This all proves my theory that if someone actually was the last girl on Earth I'd be very attractive.

Anyway, Deni seems to be one HOT and in demand musician out of New York. She's a classically trained violinist that told the classical world to go packing so she could rock out and make the violin cooler than it was when Kansas & ELO had hits a plenty. I'm dying to hear some of her music. Her website is most excellent and she is more than worth your time if you're not already reading her blog.

The Cure for Boredom
Another referral from Golfwidow (I should give her prizes more often!), warcrygirl proclaims to have the cure for boredom right there in her own little blogiverse. I cannot argue with that statement as I've read many posts and have not been bored yet.

The whole site is worth reading if all you do is get to see a few photos of her friend, Incredipete. There's something delightfully NOT right about that man and he does add something special to her blog, if not his own.

Today I checked out warcrygirl's blog, fearing that I might in fact be bored, and found more cute photos of adorable cats than I knew what to do with. Before I knew what hit me, I was indeed NOT bored and her blog saved me. So please stop by and say HI to the lady.

Random Blogwhoring...

Many thanks to Golfwidow for the referrals, Bud Buckley for posting his fan pic at his blog and for lying through his teeth about how cool I am, & the lovely Marjo Moore for sneaking in a blog plug for me today. You should also note that Paul at e-pauly chose to reprint my Hair of the Dog, A Prom Nightmare, at his site (being sure to link to MBC as well!).

Thanks to all of you! If I could squeeze you all into a fine juice, I'd make a bloggy margarita out of all of you!

4 Comments:

Blogger warcrygirl said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out Andy! And as far a curing boredom I aim to please.

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Ladies, ladies...there's more than enough Andy to go around. Let me pour you some cognac, pop in a little Barry White and we can discuss this little problem together.

;)

Hey, warcrygirl, I always give a shout out to my peeps and homies!

What the hell did I just say???

Must stop drinking!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger warcrygirl said...

Fo shizzle, word to your mutha.

7:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There IS something delightfully not right about me... I'm glad people are starting to notice!

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home