Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm Just a Piece of Meat!

I couldn't stop laughing when I stopped by BlogShares on a whim to see how my stock (my blog) is doing.

After several months, it seems that somebody finally bought some shares in Andy Land. Now I know absolutely nothing about the stock market, and I know even less about virtual stock trading. About all I do know is that Broomhilda of Menopausal Bi-Polar Witch Babbling seems to have 12 shares of me, while somebody named tuwa has been buying and selling me like crazy (I think).

Since I know nothing about this stuff I have to ask, how's my stock performing for the two investors I'm aware of? Am I making a profit? Am I a good stock. All the charts and stuff seem to indicate I'm doing alright. I just don't know.

I'm assuming Broomhilda will see this and let me know what the story is. I suppose I'll have to check out tuwa's blog, Appetite for Instruction, leave a few comments, and find out what the what is on this one. Maybe we should ALL go check out this blog and see what's goin' on!

2 Comments:

Blogger broomhilda said...

I don't know anything about the stock market, I just thought it would be fun to own a piece of ya. lol

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

What piece are you buying? Most people just want to rent pieces of me. ;)

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home