Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, May 06, 2005

I Won't Get Scooped Again!

OK, bloggers, get ready for some hard-hitting news! I have to thank my friend Kellie for sending me this link. Otherwise I'd have missed out on it altogether.



Do I really have to say anything here? Are we all fine with me just posting the link and letting you read the story? I hope so, because I really don't want to have to give a safe sex lecture about fucking penguins!

Of course if anyone wants to read the article and post some fine jokes about this, I'm all ready for that!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

All I can add is to look at Fark.com's comment about it. He says, "Paris Hilton, was seen staring nervously at her feet." when this tragedy was mentioned to her.

3:27 AM

 
Blogger warcrygirl said...

Hey Bud! I can't get your comments to open and your server refuses to send any email to you. That may be why no one is contacting you when they visit your site.

Sorry to have to contact you via Andy's blog but I don't have any other way to contact you.

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

If you're on dial-up you should let Bud's page load completely before trying to access the comments field. I've had that same problem on about 1/2 the sites that use Haloscam for their comments.

He had some e-mail glitches a while back too.

Those musicians! They must drink all the time or something. LOL!

8:45 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Very nice, Jade! Did Grompy then get chlamydia? Just curious.

2:26 PM

 
Blogger warcrygirl said...

I'm on cable so that shouldn't be an issue but I'll definitely try it. I can be so impatient sometimes.

Oh, okay...I'm always impatient! Thanks for your help, Andy.

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home